Top Ten Marijuana Strains For Growing in Australia
Australia can be an easy or challenging place to grow cannabis. A lot comes down to the seeds you buy. If you don’t have much of a green thumb, you’ll want to make sure you grow a strain that can handle grower error without dying. So some rugged strains with African, Mexican, Morrocan and Afghanistan genetics can make or break your grow.
The outback is full of pests and harsh conditions, lack of rain, strong sun and terrible soil. The gold coast can have rich soil, wet rains and make your grow easy peasy. So make sure you pick strains that have better flavours from their complex terps, so you get a tastier grow.
Top Ten Marijuana Strains For Growing in Australia ranked in Alphabetical Order:
- Durban Poison feminsed are easy to grow and forgiving for newbies. It can hadle harsh growing conditions, dry seasons without much water and pests.
- Afgooey Feminised Seeds is a 70% indica dominate strain that is easy to grow and yummy to smoke. An energizing hybrid great for growing in Austraia.
- AK47 feminised grows low and is perfect great for outdoor stealth grows. They’re easy to conceal and get stinky, so be careful if you grow them indoors. A famous strain for knocking Australians on their butts after just one toke.
- Alaskan Thunderfuck is built for harsh and cold conditions, but it can thrive indoors and outdoors in Australia. She a perfect bud to smoke when streaming TV with popcorn or any other muchies you’ll be digging out of your cupboards.
- Australian Blues Feminised is the number one selling cannabis strain in Australia. If you like the majority, then you’ll love this one. If you’re more of an individual, you may want to grow a more complicated Sativa. But aussie blues tastes sweet and fruity, like blueberries. Her stone is powerful and couchlock at times.
- Big Bud Feminised is a top choice in Australia for indoor grow operation. Great taste and huge yields. It’s a no brainer for profits.
- Caramel Candy Kush Feminised is an Indica that is easy to grow because it’s very forgiving when Aussie newbies make growing errors. She’s a great painkilling strain with a bit of energy, perfect for a late afternoon buzz. Best eaten with cake and coffee when you get the munchies.
- Chocolope Feminised is a 95% sativa that is like a fine wine. You get lots of flavour and a crazy speedy buzz. Not for the faint of heart. Not a strain for newbies, she’ll need a greenthumb to thrive.
- Master Kush Feminised is a real old school Afghan masterpeice. Get the original landrace strain that grows well in Australia. It’s perfect for new growes as it’s very easy to grow.
- Painkiller Feminized is just what you need if you have chronic pain or you’re keen to get off opiods. This strain grows just fine in Australia and it will most certainly aleviate your aches and pains.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.